Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY |DE | Quarterly | GDP Conference Call | Breaking Out—And Up? – 4/26/19
Breaking Out—And Up?
The Advance Report on the First Quarter U.S. Real GDP is important to see whether the U.S. economy is languishing with increasing recession risk or perhaps breaking out of winter doldrums, heading higher to help non-U.S. economies grow faster and, along with other economies, breaking up to higher growth, perhaps by more than expected. Or, perhaps not shedding light on either possibility.
How the economy goes can tell how inflation and unemployment will go, company earnings, and Fed policy and financial markets.
- First Quarter Real GDP—Momentum Down, Up, Sideways?
- The Data and Some Messages
- Inflation and Unemployment
- Strengths and Weaknesses in the Economy
- The DE “Basic Prospect” and Major Macro Risk Alternatives—Still No Recession in Sight!
- Fed Policy and the Interest Rate Prospect
- Q1 Earnings to-Date and Implications from the GDP Report
- Better Than Consensus But Not So Strong as DE
- Narrowing the Range of Uncertainty for Earnings Growth a Key to Markets
- Rest-of-the-World and Global Economic Momentum
- The Record-High Equity Market and the Prospect
- Earnings Expectations
- P-E Valuations
- Fair Value and Directional Views
(844) 329-8319 (U.S.
+1 (478) 219-0939 (International)
Conference ID: 4997297
Let the operator know that you want to participate in the conference call hosted by
Allen Sinai. Please be prepared to provide your name, company and phone number to the conference coordinator.
For Questions, please call:
617-994-0500 in Boston or
212-884-9440 in New York
Replay available on Decision Economics Website
(User Login Required) Let your DE Liaison know, if you have any questions or you would like to add colleagues to this distribution list.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Team Decision Economics