Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY |DE | Monthly | Employment Conference Call | 2020 Start for the Labor Market and the Economy—Can the “Beat” Roll On? – 2/7/20
2020 Start for the Labor Market and the Economy—Can the “Beat” Roll On?
2020—Labor Market in January—Did the “Beat” Roll On?
- Strong, Weak, Sideways?
- Nonfarm Payroll (Jobs, Estab. Survey);
- Unemployment and Employment (Persons Working, HH Survey);
- Wage Inflation, Avg. Hrly. Earns. (AHE)
- Strengths and Weaknesses—Goods vs. Services
- Q1 Real GDP Track Off the Data—The DE “Basic Prospect”—Growth, Inflation, Unemployment Rate, Profits
- Alternative Macro Risk Scenarios—“Disappointing Growth”; “Boom”; “Recession”
- Why a Strong Labor Market and So Low Price Inflation?
- DE Empirical Research Results—Like the 1990s?
- The Fed and Interest Rates
- Profits Track Update, S&P500 Fair Value, Ranges and Prospect