Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY |DE | Monthly | Employment Conference Call – 3/6/20
The “Coronavirus”, Jobs and the Economy
Recession Risks on the “Shock”
- February Labor Market—“Coronavirus Shock” and Any Workers Falling?
- Weak, Stable, Surprising?
- Nonfarm Payrolls; Employment and Unemployment; Wage Cost Inflation
- Basic Stats and Signs of Non-U.S. Related Cutbacks in U.S. Jobs—Key to Watch
- “Coronavirus Shock” and Shocks in General—Analytics and Empirics
- “Virus” Global Economy Weaknesses—Where and What?
- Supply-Side and Demand-Side Impacts and Effects of the “Coronavirus Shock”
- “Shocks” as a Source of Ends of Expansions
- DE Macro Scenario and “What Ifs?”
- “Basic Prospect” and Changes (Odds 55%, Down From 70%)
- “Disappointing Growth” (Odds 25%, Unch.)
- “Recession” (Odds 20%, Up From 0%)
- Policy Responses—Public Health, Medical Technology, Illness Path and “Burnout” Patterns
- Monetary Policies—Fed Ease and Also Elsewhere
- Fiscal and Other
- Equity Market—Correction?; Bear Market?; Return to Equity Bull Market?
- Earnings Effects and “What Ifs”
- Fair Value and Fair Value Ranges
- Fixed Income—New Rate Lows—Sustainable?
- Asset Allocations—Tactical and Strategic