Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY |DE | Monthly | Employment Conference Call | Labor Market a Big Focus – 11/1/19
Labor Market a Big Focus
- U.S. Labor Market Entering Q4 A Very Big Deal
• State of the Labor Market and the Economy Near-Term? Messages
• Slowing Jobs Growth—“Normal”? More Than “Normal”?
• Labor Market a “Channel” for “Disappointing Growth” or “Recession”—Big Macro Risk
• Messages from the Labor Market on Potential for Recession
• Concern Much Ado About Nothing?
- The Data—October Jobs, Unemployment Rate, Inflation and Profit Margin Indications
• Nonfarm Payroll Jobs, the Unemployment Rate, Wage Inflation—Results and Interpretation—Weakening? Stable? Strong?
• Manufacturing Recession Confirmed?
• Services Sector Still Strong?
- DE “Basic Prospect” and Macro Risk Alternative Scenarios—Changes Off the Employment Report
- Federal Reserve October Meeting
Results and Guidance
DE Monetary Policy Prospect
- Financial Markets Prospects
Equity Bull Market Still On?
Latest S&P500 Operating Earnings Track and Forecasts—Fair Value and Fair Value Ranges
- Financial Markets: Short- and Longer-Term