Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY |DE | Monthly | Employment Conference Call | The Labor Market in March—Downshifting Jobs Growth? – 4/5/19
- Downshifting Jobs
Growth—Isn’t it About Time?
- March Labor
Market—Strong, Weak, Mixed?
- Jobs, Unemployment, Wage Inflation
- Emerging New Tendencies?
- Where is the
Inflation? Key to the Fed and Interest
- Death of the “Phillips Curve”
- Wage Inflation and Profit Margins
- Basic U.S. Macro Prospect and Macro Alternative Risks—Recession Watch or Recession Risk Fading
- Fed Path Forward
- Financial Markets Implications
- March Labor Market—Strong, Weak, Mixed?