Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY | DE | Monthly | Employment Conference Call | The Labor Market in the New Year—“Army of Unemployed” – 2/5/21
The Labor Market in the New Year—
“Army of Unemployed”
— January Employment and Unemployment: Weaker? Stable? Solid?
• Nonfarm Payrolls (Jobs); HH. Survey (Persons Working); Labor Force (Persons Looking for Work); Unemployment Rate
• Unemployment and Full Employment— How Far? How Long?
• Full Employment the Monetary and Fiscal Policy Primary Goal
— The “Army of Unemployed”: “K” Alphabet Letter
• Hiring but at the Same Time Not Hiring—Haves-and-Have-Nots
• Economy Pluses and Minuses—Consumption the Key Effect
— Will the “Army of Unemployed” Stay? “Sticky-High” Unemployment and its History
• Company Maximizing Shareholder Value—Keeps Workers Out
• Pandemic Shutdowns and Reopenings—Out-and-In
• Technological Change—Displacement of Jobs and People Working
• “New” New Technological Changes, Pandemic Effects, the “New World” of How We Live and Work
• Normality Post-2021?
— DE “Basic Prospect” and “Double-Dip” Recession Risk Post-January Labor Market Report—Key Assumptions and Track
— Some Market Perspectives
• “Look Ahead” Bull Equity Market and Fair Value S&P500—Rising
• Interest Rates—Stable but Steepening Yield Curve
• Dollar Ups-and-Downs