Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY |DE | Monthly | Employment End-of-Summer Labor Market—Fading? – 10/4/19
- Labor Force Participation Rate (LFPR); Employment-Population Ratio
- Diminishing Jobs Growth—Tendencies
- Labor Market and…
- the Economy—Q3 Track
- Consumption Fundamentals
- Inflation—Any Cost-push?
- Labor Market—Potential Channel for Economy Weakness
- Via Company Sales and Earnings Slowdown
- Cutbacks in Jobs
- Reductions in the Pace of Consumption Spending
- DE “Basic Prospect” Update and Alternative Macro Risk Scenarios
- The Labor Market and the Fed Prospect
- Financial Markets: Short- and Longer-Term