Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY: Employment Conference Call – 10/5/18
Summer’s End—But Still Strong Jobs Market?
- September Labor Market Often Can Slacken
- This September—Strong, Mixed, Weak?
- Nonfarm Payrolls—State of Business Sector
- Unemployment Rates (U3, U6), Labor Force, Persons Finding Jobs—State of the Household Sector and the Consumer
- Wage Inflation and Slack
- Supply-Side Signs?
- Trumponomics Tax Cuts and the Supply-Side
- Labor Force Response?
- Demand-Side Signs
- The “Phillips Curve,” Wage and Price Inflation—Where, Why, or Why Not?
- Federal Reserve Monetary Policy—Shifting Sands—Latest FOMC Meeting
- End of Accommodation
- Diminished Importance of the *Stars
- “Forward Guidance” No Longer
- Fed Policy Prospect
- Financial Markets—Still a Bear Fixed Income Market, Still a Bull Equity Market, Dollar Up Tendency
- Interest Rate Outlook
- Equity Market Fair Value Targets and Ranges
- S. Dollar