Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Employment Conference Call – 4/5/13
Jobs, the Labor Market, Economy and Risks,
Fed and Non-U.S. Factors:
Optimistic or Pessimistic?
– Jobs, Unemployment, and the Labor Market—The Data
– Another “Soft Patch” Period?
– The Fed and Convergence to “Tapering”
– U.S. and Global Economy “Basic Prospect” and Risks
- Current Track—Q1, Q2 and Beyond
- Macro Risks—Positives and Negatives
– Non-U.S. Factors
- BOJ and Japan’s “New” Monetary Policy
- Europe and the ECB
– Financial Markets