Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Employment Conference Call – 6/2/17
The Labor Market, Economy, Fed—Does the “Beat Roll On?”
- The Labor Market in May—“Beat Rolls On? Or Not?”
- Strong Again? Mixed? Weak? Payrolls, Unemployment Rate, Average Hourly Earnings (AHE)
- Where and When “Full Unemployment”?
- The Low Unemployment Rate and Low Inflation Puzzle—Some Possibilities
- The Economy in Q2 and Beyond—Basic Prospect and Macro Risk Alternatives
- Solid Consumer Spending and Saving Suggested by Jobs and Income
- Household Balance Sheet Big Support
- Business Capex Coming On?
- Trumponomics and the Economy
- The Fed Scenario Going Forward
- Markets—Equity Market Fair Value and Ranges, Interest Rates, Dollar Rangebound