Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY: Employment Conference Call – August 2018
U.S. Labor Market—Summer Heat?
- Still Hot Labor Market in the Summer Heat?
- Jobs, Employment and Unemployment in July—Hot, Cold, Neither Hot Nor Cold
- Wage Inflation and the “Phillips Curve”: Finally Clicking-In?
- Labor Market, Consumption Fundamentals, and the Economy
- DE “Basic Prospect” (70% Odds, Up From 65%)—“New” New Normal Emerged and Emerging
- Macro Risk Alternatives— Growth Disappointment on Trade and Protectionism (15%, Unch.); Boom-Bust (10%, Unch.); Recession (5%, Unch.)
- Latest Federal Reserve Meeting, Fed Prospect and Interest Rates—Are the Fed Forecasts and Interest Rate Prospect Changing?
- S&P500 Earnings Update and Prospect
- Fair Value and Fair Value Ranges
- DE Asset Allocations—Broad; Sector Earnings and Allocations