Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – GDP Conference Call – 10/27/17
New Path for the Economy? Q3 GDP and Beyond
- “New Normal” or “New Path”? 2% or 3%?
- S. Economy and Inflation—Lifting Up?
- Q3 GDP—Strong, Weak, Mixed?
- What is Clicking?—What is Not?
- Hurricanes’ Damage
- Low Inflation Puzzle—Still Low?
- Tax Cuts Coming and Perspective
- Tax Cut Historical Perspectives and Growth
- Tax Reductions and the Economy
- Basic Prospect—“Overshoot” (70% Odds)
- “Overshoot”—Growth, Inflation, Employment and Unemployment, Earnings
- Economy “Without” Tax Cuts
- Economy “With” Tax Cuts
- Alternative Risk Scenarios
- Fed Prospect and Interest Rates—“Tighter Money and Easier Fiscal Policy”
- When Will Fed Integrate Tax Cut Stimulus in Fed Forecast?
- Fed Reaction?
- Financial Markets—Still Bullish Stocks, Bearish Fixed Income, a Better Dollar
- 2550 Current Fair Value S&P; 2700 Upside; 2800 Plus Late in 2018
- 50% Fair Value U.S. 10-Year Yield
- 2-1/4%-to-2-3/4% Range—Direction Up