Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call – 10/5/12
Jobs, Jobs, and Jobs!
The Economy, Unemployment Rate, the Fed, and Markets
- Jobs and the Unemployment Rate in September: How Goes the Labor Market?
- Jobs—More-or-Less. When, If Ever, Solid Jobs and Income Growth?
- Nonfarm Payroll Jobs vs. Household (Civilian) Survey Persons Working—Which to Watch?
- Jobs and the Economy—“Baseline” Prospects and “Alternative” Risk Scenarios
III. Jobs, the Economy, Unemployment Rate, Fed Policy, “Financial Conditions,” the Economy, Jobs and the Unemployment Rate
- QE-Open-Ended/Unlimited and the Unemployment Rate
- Fed Focus on Balance Sheet—“Permanent”?
- Modus Operandi
- Fed and “Financial Conditions”—No Lags
- Financial Conditions and the Economy—Lags
- Economy and the Unemployment Rate—Lags
- The Economy, Labor Market, and Inflation—Lags
IV. Fed Policy Prospects
- Persistent Easing, the Economy, and Unemployment Rate
- October 23-24 and December 11-12 FOMC Meetings
- Financial Markets