Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY: Sinai’s Employment Conference Call – 4/7/19
The Labor Market and the Economy—Still A “Disconnect?” Which is Right?
- Labor Market in March—Strong, Weak, Neither?
- Jobs, Unemployment Rate, and Wage Inflation
- “Full Employment”—Near, At, Beyond? The Outlook
- U3 or U6—Part-Time and Other “Structural” Changes in the Labor Market
- The “Disconnect”—Labor Market and the Economy as Measured by GDP—Which Is Right?
- Labor Market—Story Strong to Boomy
- Real GDP—Story a Weak Economy
- Anatomy of the Labor Market and Other Measures vs. GDP
- DE Basic Prospect and Macro Risk Alternatives
- Fed Policy and Emerging New Plans
- Mission Accomplished! Achievement of Full Employment and Price Stability
- New Guidance Coming—Maintaining and Sustaining Full Employment and Price Stability—Not Too Hot Nor Too Cold? DE Scenario
- The Plan, Incoming Data, and the Federal Funds Rate Prospect—The Fed and DE
- Full Employment and Price Stability Operational Definitions In-Play?
- The Labor Market and Financial Markets—Near- and Longer-Term