Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call – 5/2/14
Labor Market in April—How Far from Full Employment and from Price Stability?
– Labor Market in April—Solid, Strong, or Weak?
- Jobs and the Unemployment Rate
- Other Labor Market Indicators to Watch
- Wage Inflation and Implications
- Themes from the Data
– Labor Market, the Consumer, and the Economy
– How Far From Full Employment?
- Fed View
- NAIRU, Natural Rate, Other Notions
- Inflation-Unemployment Tradeoff—Back Again Later This Year?
– How Far From Price Stability?
- Inflation Low—Is it Transitory?
- Inflation Paradigms—New and Old
– FOMC Meeting
- Post-Mortem Commentary
- Labor Market Indicators for the Fed
- Fed Scenario Implications—the “Fed” Baseline
- DE Fed View
– Financial Markets Perspectives