Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call 8/7/15
Jobs and the Summertime—“Some Further Improvement?”
– “Some Further Improvement” in the July Labor Market?
- Jobs and the Unemployment Rate in July—The Innards
- “Slack”—Diminishing Enough?
- “Wage” and “Price” Phillips Curve Still Absent and a Puzzle—Where is the Wage and Price Inflation?
– Economy Track in QIII and Beyond
- Strengths—The Consumer
- Weaknesses—The Business Sector
– “Basic Prospect” and Alternatives—Downside and Upside Risks
– The Fed Prospect After the Employment Report
– Financial Markets Perspectives