Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call: September 2017
Labor Market Still Hot? “Overshooting” Full Employment But “Undershooting” Inflation
- August Labor Market—Summer Heat or Cooling Down?
- Jobs; Employment and Unemployment; Inflation—Strong, Weak, or Mixed
- Really Tight or Not? U3 or U6?
- Labor Market and Economy Prospect Ex-Political and Geopolitical Events
- DE Basic Prospects and Risks
- Fed and the Consensus
- Inflation or the Lack Thereof—Key Going Forward
- Where’s the Inflation?
- Phillips Curve—Alive or Dead?
- “FedThink” and the Fed Scenario
- Financial Market Perspectives and Forecasts—Stocks, Interest Rates, the Dollar