Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Equity Market Conference Call – 9/5/12
A Top-Down Look at the U.S. Equity Market Prospect
– Baseline Macro Prospect and Key Assumptions
– Macro Risks—Minuses
- Europe Recession—How Deep, How Long?
- U.S. Impact—Exports vs. The Consumer
- Fiscal Cliff
– Policy Responses—U.S. and Global
- A Positive “Wave” of Easier Monetary Policy for Many Countries Not One-Time
- ECB and the Complexity of European Macro Policies
- U.S. Election and Washington
– QII Earnings Results and the Future Prospect
– Stock Market “Fair Value” and Broad Asset Allocation