Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s GDP Conference Call – 10/26/12
U.S. Economy in Q3 and Beyond:
What’s Good? What’s Bad? Policy Front-and-Center
– Q3 Economy—Disappointing
- Consumer Pluses, Minuses, Prospect
- Housing Recovery Entrenched!
- Business Sector Hesitating?
- Government—Shrinking Spending
- Exports and Global Economy Weakness
– Policy—To Stimulate or Not?
- Fed—“Open-Ended” QE
- “Fiscal Cliff”
- Europe—Still Not Stimulating
- China, Japan and Asia—Not Stimulating Enough
– “Basic Prospect” and “Macro Risks” Update—Europe Downturn,
China Growth, Washington and the Election, Fiscal Cliff
- New Minus—Profits
- New Plus—“Open-Ended” QE