Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s GDP Conference Call – 4/30/14
1st Report on First Qtr. GDP: A Sustainable Rebound?
– 1st Qtr. GDP—Weak, Strong, Neither Strong nor Weak?
- GDP and Its Components— Strengths and Weaknesses
- Weather and Inventory Correction Footprints
- How Goes the Consumer
- “Fiscal Drag” Over?
– Q2 Prospect and Beyond—No More “L” With an Uptilt at Bottom—Half “V” Better!
- Rebound to be Sustained?
- The Consumer Economy: Size and Fundamentals
- Capex—Info Tech and “New” New Tech
- Still Low Inflation?
– “Where’s the Inflation?”
- Inflation Transitory Low, Permanently Low, or to Turn Up?
- Candidates Y/Y Low Inflation—“Old” and “New”
– “Baseline Prospect” and Alternative Scenarios—
- “Delayed Takeoff”
- “EMG Troubles”
– Monetary Policy and Interest Rates
- “Tapering” a Done Deal
- First Federal Funds Rate Hike—Clock Ticking Starting in October or December
- What to Watch? Categories of Indicators—Labor Market, Inflation and Inflation Expectations, Financial Conditions
- “FedThink” on the First Rate Hike—Sometime Later in 2015; Slow, Steady Increases
- When the Rate Hike, By How Much, Over What Time Span—“Unambiguous” and “Ambiguous” Scenarios
– Financial Markets Perspectives