REPLAY – Sinai’s GDP Conference Call – 7/29/16
How Goes the U.S. Economy?
Second Quarter U.S. GDP and the Prospects
- S. Economy—Regaining Momentum?
- Second Quarter GDP—Pluses and Minuses
- Momentum Gaining? Sustainable or Temporary?
- DE “Baseline Prospect”—Relatively Unchanged and Stronger-than-Consensus—Stronger-than-Fed
- Alternative Macro Risk Scenarios—Rest-of-the-World Needed Now, If Not Very Soon
- Latest Fed Meeting and Fed Prospect
- DE “Dot Plot” on the Federal Funds Rate
- Interest Rate Forecasts
- Financial Market Implications
- S&P500 Earnings Update and Prospect
- “Fair Value” Ranges and Changes