» Retail sales softened in October Decision Economics

Retail sales softened in October

Posted November 14, 2012 by rvillareal

Retail sales growth turned negative in October, falling 0.3% (Consensus: -0.2%; Decision Economics: +0.1%), with the ex-auto total flat (Consensus: +0.2%; Decision Economics: +0.3%) after a strong September rise.

Not yet a Decision Economics member?  Click here to register for a FREE 30 day trial.  

If you are already a member, click here to login.