Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY: Employment Conference Call – September 2018
Labor Market in Late Summer: How Long So Strong a Labor Market?
The Labor Market as a Reflection of the Economy—
The Economy as a Reflection of the Labor Market
- S. Labor Market in August—Strong, Mixed, Weak?
- Jobs, Employment and Unemployment, Wage Inflation
- Strengths, Weaknesses
- Special Factors
- Labor Force Growth and Productivity Equals Potential Economic Growth—One of Chair Powell’s “Stars” Now in Question
- Economy Implications—Q3 Tracking and Beyond
- DE “Basic Prospect”—“New” New Normal Still?
- How Tight the Labor Market and How Far Down the Unemployment Rate?
- Where is the Wage and Price Inflation?
- Labor Market and the Federal Reserve
- “Fed” Plan—Any Changes?
- Fed Prospect—DE View
- Chairman Powell and J-Hole—A Significant Departure?
- Equities, Fixed Income, the U.S. Dollar—Prospects Short- and Longer-Run