» CPI: Goods Versus Services Decision Economics

CPI: Goods Versus Services

Posted January 16, 2013 by rvillareal

The December CPI is at the softer end of expectations, holding in steady (Consensus: unch; Decision Economics: +0.1%), with the “core,” ex-food and energy, total rising just 0.1% (Consensus: +0.2%; Decision Economics: +0.1%).

Not yet a Decision Economics member?  Click here to register for a FREE 30 day trial.  

If you are already a member, click here to login.