Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY | DE | Monthly |Employment Conference Call | Watching for an Economy Slowdown—Jobs the Key! – 9/6/19
and Recession Risks—Risk Rising, Stable, Lessening?
- Why Recessions? Causes. What’s There Now?
- U.S. Companies, Jobs, and Employment—Key to Growth or Less Growth
- The “Trade War”
- Manufacturing in Recession? Does it Matter?
- DE Basic Prospect and Macro Risk Alternative Scenarios
- Fed Policy Preemptive Risk Management and Interest Rates—For Sure Not Up; Likely Lower—25 bps. in September, December
- Financial Markets Perspectives—Stock Market, the Dollar
- Recessions and Recession Risks—Risk Rising, Stable, Lessening?
• Fair Value Ranges and Risks—Equities
• Dollar Strength and Possible U.S. Intervention