» PPI: Not Disruptive Decision Economics

PPI: Not Disruptive

Posted January 15, 2013 by rvillareal

The December producer price index tends to the low end of expectations for both the the overall index, which declined 0.2% (Consensus: -0.1%; Decision Economics: +0.1%), and the core total, which rose 0.1% (Consensus: +0.2%; Decision Economics: +0.1%).

Not yet a Decision Economics member?  Click here to register for a FREE 30 day trial.  

If you are already a member, click here to login.