Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY | DE | Monthly | Employment Conference Call | Jobs, Employment and the Economy Closing Out the Old Decade—Labor Market and Economy in 2020- 1/10/20
Jobs, Employment and the Economy Closing Out
the Old Decade—
Labor Market and Economy in 2020
December Employment Report—End of a Decade and Beginning of a New Decade
Labor Market at Yearend
- Nonfarm Payroll Jobs; the Unemployment Rate; Household Survey Employment; Strengths and Weaknesses
- Q4 2019 and Q1 2020 Economy Implications of the Labor Market Report
- Recession Scare Over?
- DE “Basic Prospect” for 2020 and Beyond and Macro Alternative Scenarios and Risks
Going Forward—Some Abated, Some Stepping-Up
- The Economy and Its Nitty-Gritty
- Policy Stance—Stimulative or Fading Into Restriction
- Risks—Trade, Monetary Policy U.S. and Elsewhere, Politics and Geopolitics
- External Shocks—Analysis and Expectations
- Unemployment and Price Inflation—Wither the “Phillips Curve” Still “Dead”? Why Such Low Inflation—The $64 Question?
- Financial Market Prospects—Interest Rates, Equity Market, U.S. Dollar and Dollar Politics