Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY | DE | Monthly | Employment Conference Call | The Labor Market in Early 2021—Coming Back or Fading? – 3/5/21
The Labor Market in Early 2021—
Coming Back or Fading?
— February Labor Market—Strong? Mixed? Weak?
• Jobs (Nonfarm Payrolls); Employment and Unemployment (HH. Survey); Unemployment Rate (HH. Survey)
• Where are the Jobs? Strong and Weak Sectors
• Pandemic-related; Shifting Demands; Shifting Structure of the Economy
— Hiring and Lack of Hiring Side-by-Side—“K” Pattern
• Hiring and Non-Hiring Since May—Nonfarm Payroll Jobs
• Hiring and Non-Hiring Since May—HH. Survey Persons
• “Army of Unemployed” Remains—The Dark Cloud and A Drag
— The Big Fed Policy Shift—Full Employment Emphasis to Remain with the “Army of Unemployed”
• How Long?
• Nonfarm Payrolls A Lagging Indicator?
— DE “Basic Prospect” and Shift in Distribution of Risks—Tilting to the Upside
— Economy and Financial Market Perspectives—Stronger Sooner But Anticipated by the Equity Market
• Latest Earnings Projections, Fair Value and Ranges
• Interest Rate Prospects