Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY: Employment Conference Call – 11/2/18
The Surprising American Jobs Machine—Still Surprising?
- American Jobs Machine in October—Still Grinding Out Lots of Jobs?
- Report—Strong, Weak, Mixed?
- Nonfarm Payrolls (Business Jobs); Household Survey Employment (Persons)
- Unemployment Rate and Average Hourly Earnings—How Tight the Labor Market, How Much Slack?
- Labor Force Participation Rate and Labor Force Growth—“Supply-Side” Clicking-In?
- Labor Market Slack and Wage Inflation—Picking Up?
- Labor Market and Q4 Economy
- Still a Higher Growth Path—“New” New Normal
- After the Employment Report—DE “Basic Prospect” and Macro Risk Alternatives
- Story of 2018—Picture is Strong Growth, Low Unemployment, Low Inflation, Huge Business Profits Growth—Why and Can It Continue in 2019?
- Implications for Fed Policy—In Transition, the Prospect and Interest Rate Outlook
- Financial Markets
- Q3 S&P500 Earnings Summary and Projections
- Earnings Projections and Sector Lineup
- S. Equity Market—Fair Value and Ranges
- S. Dollar Outlook and Ranges