Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Employment Conference Call – 5/5/17
The Labor Market, Economy and Inflation,
Fed and the Markets
- The Entry Spring Labor Market—April—Weak, Strong, Mixed?
- Jobs and Related
- Unemployment Rate and Labor Force
- Wage Inflation—Picking Up or Relatively Stable?
- Economy—Weak, Strong, or Uncertain?
- Labor Market Story vs. GDP—Similar or Different
- Sentiment, Spending, Economy and the Labor Market
- First Quarter S&P Earnings Profits—Messages for the Economy
- DE Baseline Prospect “Overshoot” and Alternative Macro Scenarios
- Federal Reserve Meeting, What’s Next, and the DE Fed Scenario
- Interest Rates, the Equity Market, and the Dollar