Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
Replay | DE | Monthly | Employment Conference Call | The Great American Jobs Machine— Still Cranking or Slowing Down?- May 2019
The Great American Jobs Machine—
Still Cranking or Slowing Down?
- Start of Second Quarter—Labor Market: Strong,
- Jobs, Employment and Unemployment, Wage
Inflation and Costs
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Implications
- Messages and Themes from the Employment Report
- Labor Market and the Prospect
- Labor Market and Economic Growth Prospect
- Labor Market and Wage Costs—The Inflation Prospect
- “Phillips Curve” Still Dead?
- Federal Reserve Meeting, Results, Policy Prospect
- Fed and Interest Rates
- DE “Macro Prospect”: Breaking-Out and Up? Q2 and
- How Long Yet the Expansion?
- Why a Downturn Still a Way Aways
- Company Earnings
- Q1 Earnings and Beyond
- DE “Forward Earnings”
- P-E Multiples and DE Fair Value and Ranges
- Bull Equity Market Still Running
- Jobs, Employment and Unemployment, Wage Inflation and Costs