REPLAY – Sinai’s Conference Call – 4/1/16
Springtime, the Labor Market, the Economy, and the Fed
- S. Labor Market Entering Spring
- March Data—Strong, Mixed, Weak?
- “Full Employment”—Are We There?
- “Price Stability”—Are We Headed There? When?
- Economy and Labor Market in Contrast—
What Can We Learn?
- How Does It (the Economy) Look Now?
- “Basic Prospect”—Some Small Changes
- Macro Risks List—Some Fading, Some Front-and-Center
- Monetary Policy and “Fed Think”
- March FOMC Meeting and the Result
- The Yellen Speech—Who Speaks for the Fed?
- What Counts for the Fed? Price Inflation, the Global Economy, Financial Markets Instability?
- Fed Scenario and DE Fed Scenario
- Fixed Income and Equity Markets Perspectives
- DE Interest Rate Fundamentals and Forecasts—Econometric Model Results
- New Fair Values and Ranges for the U.S. Equity Market—A Higher P‑E Ratio
- Earnings Regrowth a Key Factor—Pre-Earnings Season Estimates—When?