Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY: Sinai’s Conference Call: Labor Market, Economy, Federal Reserve and the Markets in Midsummer – 8/4/17
Labor Market, Economy, Federal Reserve
and the Markets in Midsummer
- Labor Market in July—Tight and Tightening? Stable? Easing Back?
- Widespread Hiring? Or, Only in Services?
- Tight and Tightening
- Where is the Inflation?
- DE “Baseline Prospect” and “Macro Risk” Alternatives
- S. and Global Expansion Picking Up—Non-U.S. Kicking In
- The Puzzle of Low Inflation—Key U.S. and Global Issue
- Fed Policy Prospect
- Full Employment and Price Stability—Achieved or Not?
- Federal Funds Rate Path and Balance Sheet Reductions
- Interest Rates, Stock Markets, and the Dollar