Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call – 3/9/18
Economy, Labor Market, the Economy, Wage and Price Inflation,
the Fed and Markets
- The Labor Market in February
- Strong Again? Weaker! Mixed?
- Jobs and Employment; Unemployment Rate; Wage Inflation
- Wage Inflation and the “Phillips Curve”—Kicking-In?
- Economy—DE “Basic Prospect” (70% odds)—“New” New Economy Parameters
- Growth, Unemployment Rate, Inflation—2018 to 2020
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Recovery Act of 2017—Effects and Evidence To-Date
- Deficits—An Issue? What to Expect
- Fed on March 20-21—Key Meeting
- DE—Four Funds Rate Hikes; One per Quarter
- “Bear Market” Fixed Income
- Inflation the Key
- Financial Market Perspectives
- Long-Run Bull Equity Market; Bear Fixed Income; Cash & Equivalent a New Alternative
- Short-Run—Volatility, Consolidation, and Waiting for the Fed, Then Earnings
- Conclusion—A More Normal Business Cycle—U.S. and the World