Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call – April 2018
Jobs and Employment—Due for a Pause?
- S. Jobs and Employment—Boomy. Can It Continue?
- Jobs and Employment—March Labor Market Results
- Strong? Weak? Mixed?
- Nonfarm Payroll (Jobs); Employment (Persons Working); the Unemployment Rate; Other Labor Market Measures
- Wage Inflation and the “Wage-Phillips Curve”—Clicking-In Yet?
- March Labor Market Implications—Growth, Inflation, Fed
- S. Economy—“New” New Normal Higher Growth?
- Inflation Prospect Forces “Up” and Forces “Down”
- S. Economy “Baseline Prospect” and Macro Risk Scenarios
- Fed Policy
- Major Near-Term “Macro Risks”—Looming Large
- Fed and Interest Rate Jitters
- The “Trump Risks”
- Tech Overdone
- Political and Geopolitical Issues
- Financial Markets
- Interest Rates and the Yield Curve
- Stock Market—Looking to Coming Profits Results
- Fair Value Ranges and Targets—Downside and Upside