Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY |DE | Monthly | Upcoming Employment Conference Call (Fri.) | Still Hot Labor Market? At Full Employment? – 4/1/22
Still Hot Labor Market? At Full Employment?
Market in March—Hot? Strong? Mixed? Weak?
- Nonfarm Payrolls (Jobs); Unemployment Rate; Persons Working (Demand) (Household Survey); Labor Force and Labor Force Participation Rate (LFPR); Employment-Population Ratio (Supply)
- Jobs and the Unemployment Rate—Huge Gains
- Wage Inflation Accelerating?
- “Too Hot” a Labor Market—Fully Employed?
- Is the “Phillips Curve” Back and Implications
- Economy Prospect (Basic Prospect, Boomy Expansion, Odds 65%) and Macro Risk Alternatives—Stagflation (10%); Boom-Recession (10%); Consensus and Fed (15%)
Policy Prospect, Path and Quantitative Tightening (QT) “Experiment”
- Fed Funds Rate Path
- QT Assumption
- Interest Rate Outlook
Growth, Inflation, Earnings, Fed, Interest Rates and the Stock Market
- Tightening as Far as Eye Can See
- Fair Value and Ranges for a Still Ongoing Equity Bull Market with Correction Not Yet Over