Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY |DE | Quarterly | GDP Conference Call | Economic Tsunami Hits—Q1 Real GDP – 4/29/20
Economic Tsunami Hits—Q1 Real GDP
– Q1 U.S. Economic Growth and Activity—Tsunami Hits Shore
- Q1 Real GDP—How Weak?
- The “Shutdown”—Weaknesses and Strengths
- Business Cutbacks and the Labor Market the Motive Forces of the Economic Tsunami
- Consumer Turn Very Negative
- DE New “Basic Prospect”—“Transitory Coronavirus Shock” Recession/Depression (50% Odds)—6 Mos. Timeline
- “V” (30% Odds); “U” (20% Odds); or “ ‘L’ With an Uptilt” (DE, 50% Odds)
- Real Growth, Unemployment, Inflation
- Profits Prospect Ranges
Stimulus: Biggest in History—Monetary and Fiscal
– Equity Market—Wall Street Good, Main Street Bad—Why?
- Now and Then; Then and Now
- “V” Profits Path? Some History
- Fair Value and Ranges