Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY : Employment Conference Call – 5/4/18
“Full Employment Zone”—Getting There?
If So, What Then?
- Full Employment Zone—There?
- April Labor Market—Strong; Mixed; Weak?
- Jobs, the Unemployment Rate, Wage Inflation, Other Indicators
- Approaching Full Employment—If So…
- Wage Inflation—Stable or Accelerating? The Key Sign
- “Wage Phillips Curve”—Still Dormant or Not?
- Economy and the Labor Market—The Labor Market and the Economy
- …Then—the Forward Look—DE “Basic Prospect”
- Growth; Employment and Unemployment; Inflation; Profits
- Tax Cuts: “Permanent” with “Permanent” Effects”—Economy, Inflation, Profits
- Federal Reserve Meeting: Results and Policy Outlook
- Interest Rates—Fundamentals and Forecasts
- Bull Equity Market to Continue?—Fundamentals and Forecasts
- Earnings Blowout in Q1
- New DE Fair Value Directional Point and Ranges—Higher
- P/E Ratio?
- S. Dollar—Fundamentals and Forecasts