Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY | Monthly | Upcoming Employment Conference Call (Fri.) | Lots of Jobs, Lots of Hiring, Lots of Persons Working. Moving Toward Full Employment?
- Labor Market
(Nov.); Weak, Mixed, Strong, Very Strong?
- Jobs (Payrolls); Unemployment Rate (Persons Finding Work, Supply of Labor); Wage Cost Inflation
- Demand-driven Labor Shortages? Mismatch in Openings and Supply
- Case of the “Missing Workers”—Still Staying Away?
- Structural Shift in the Labor Market—Techno-centric More-and-More
- Full Employment
- Unemployment Rate
- Distribution of Employment and Unemployment
- DE “Basic Prospect” (Odds 75%)—Growth, Inflation, Unemployment,
- Omicron Risk?
- Inflation and Fed Risk
- Fed “Sudden”
- Powell “Bombshell” Testimony—Evidential Chair
- Behind the Curve?
- DE Fed Scenario Going Forward—Hawkish but Accommodative
- Financial Markets—Equity
“Correction” or “Consolidation”?
- Interest Rate Prospect
- Fair Value Points, Ranges and P/E Going Forward—Still a Bull Equity Market