Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call –
January Labor Market, Economy, Fed Policy, Markets:
Troubles in the New Year[private]
– Labor Market in January—Where are the Jobs?
- The Data—Jobs, Employment and Unemployment, the Unemployment Rate
- Weakening? Sideways? Strengthening?
- Jobs and the Q1 U.S. Economy Track—Weather Effects?
- Looking Ahead—“Baseline Prospect” and Macro Risks
– Labor Market, the Fed and Monetary Policy
- “Tapering” Preset?
- “Tapering” the “Taper”?
- Fed Prospects and Policies
– “EMG Troubles” Tail Risk—Tail Wags the Dog?
- EMG Risk and Uncertainty
- Contagion Dimensions
- When Will We Know on EMG Fallout?
- U.S. and Global Economy at Risk—How Much?
– Equity Markets’ Corrections and Prospects
- Pluses—U.S. Earnings and Margins, Macro Fundamentals
- Minuses—EMG, China, Fed Tapering, Weak Early Year
- Policy Responses as Insurance—Timeline?
- The Nikkei “Correction” and Japanese Policies—What and When