Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call – 10/2/15
The Labor Market and the Economy— Heading for More Than [private]
– Labor Market in September—Strong, Weak, Mixed?
- Jobs, “Slack”, the Unemployment Rate—How Goes It?
- Progress Toward “Full Employment” and “Price Stability”?
- Heading for More Than “Full Employment”—Almost for Sure
– Unemployment and Wage-Price Inflation: The “Phillips Curve” Still Not Operating?
- Why Declining Unemployment and Inflation Rates?
- Oil and Technology Shocks Possibilities
- Replay of the 1990s?
– Fed Policy and Interest Rate Prospects
- Fed Scenario Now—Before and After “Liftoff”
- DE Interest Rate Forecasts and the “New” DE Interest Rate Models
- Price Inflation and Financial Markets—Key Going Forward
– DE Basic Prospect and Macro Risk Scenarios—Increased Downside Risks
– Stock Market and the “Correction”—Still a Bull Equity Market
REPLAY – Employment Conference Oct 2015[/private]