Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call – 2/1/13
The Labor Market and the Fed: Out-of-the-Gate in 2013
– January Employment and the Unemployment Rate
- Labor Market—Weak, Strong, Stronger, Neither?
- Still in a Rut? Less Shallow?
- Where the U.S. Economy Strengths Are Are Where the Jobs Are?
– January Fed Meeting—Post-Mortem
- Hold, Ease, or Tightening?
- “Doves” and “Hawks”
- QE “Open-Ended”—Is QE Working?
- The Fed and DE Forecasts
– Bank of Japan (BOJ) and Japan’s Seismic Shift
– Fixed Income Fundamentals and Interest Rate Forecasts