REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call – 5/6/16
The U.S. Labor Market, Economy, Fed, Markets in Early Spring
- S. Labor Market as a Key to the Economy, Inflation, the Fed, and the Markets
- April Labor Market—Strong? Weak? Mixed?
- Anatomy of the Labor Market—Where Strong, Where Weak
- Which is Better on the Economy—Labor Market or GDP?
- Implications for the Economy and Inflation
- “Basic Prospect” and Macro Risk Alternatives—Disappointing Growth Looming Larger?
- Early Second Quarter Track
- Updates—Basic Prospect and Macro Risk Alternatives
- Central Banks Losing Force and Credibility?
- Fed and Fed Prospect Going Forward
- BOJ and BOJ Prospect Going Forward
- ECB and ECB Prospect Going forward
- Inflation the “Driver”
- Financial Markets Outlook After the Employment Report
- Interest Rates
- Equity Market