Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Employment Conference Call – 6/6/14
Spring and the U.S. Labor Market, Economy,
Fed and the Markets[private]
- Labor Market State, Issues and Prospects
- May Data and Messages
- Strong, Weak, Mixed? How Much Just a Rebound?
- Nonfarm Payroll, the Unemployment Rate, and Collateral Measures
- Economy and Inflation Implications
- Gap Between “Actual” and “Full Employment”—How Big?
- Approach to Full Employment—How Fast?
- DE “Basic Prospect” and Alternative Risk Scenarios—Effects from the Data
- “Five Pillars” of the Basic Prospect—Holding Up?
- Alternative Macro Risk Scenarios—Upside and Downside
- Fed View as Viewed by DE
- When Clear of the Data Rebound from Fed Point-of-View?
- The June Fed Meeting; then July 29-30
- The New Fed Definition of Full Employment—A Big Break with History and More Flexibility
- Key Fed Issues—Exit Mechanics and Timing?
Tapering and the First Rate Hike? Timing?
- Coming Big Issue—“Tradeoff” Between Inflation and Unemployment
- The DE Scenario on Fed Policy
- Equity, Fixed Income, and Currency Market Perspectives
REPLAY – Employment Jun 2014[/private]