Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s Equity Markets Conference Call – 6/11/12
Stock Market Correction—Done or Still In-Train?
– DE “Basic Prospect” at Risk on Economy and Earnings
- Alternative Risk Scenarios and Odds
– Macro Sources of the Corrections and State-of-Play
- Eurozone Crises and Risk Implications—“Muddle-Through with[private]
Pro-Growth Austerity?” “Breakup?” “Political and Fiscal Union?”
- U.S. Economy Weakness—To Stay or Not to Stay?
- “Fiscal Cliff”—A Potential Washington Accident?
- Earnings a Big Question
– Some Country, Sector/Industry Risks, and the Macro Sources of the “Correction”
- Eurozone, Global Regions, and Countries
- Eurozone to Sectors, Industries
- “Fiscal Cliff” to Sectors
– Fair Value and Correction Ranges
REPLAY – Equity 6-2012[/private]