Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s GDP Conference Call – 1/29/16
End of 2015…Beginning of 2016—
The U.S. Economy Prospects Going Forward
– First Report on Fourth Quarter GDP—Weakening, Stable or Stronger Growth?
- GDP Report and “Innards”—What’s Strong…What’s Weak
- First Quarter 2016 Initial Track and Outlook—The “Basic Prospect” and the Alternatives
– The Consumer and Consumer Fundamentals—Solid But With Some Concerns
- S&P Revenue and Earnings Growth and Implications—Hiring and Disposable Income
- Stock Market, Wealth Effect, Consumer Sentiment
- “Footprints” of Non-U.S. Global Economic Weakness on Growth and Inflation
- “Footprints” from Falling Revenue and Earnings—Capex, the Manufacturing Sector, and the Jobs Market
– The Fed Result and Prospect Going Forward
- Two or One Hike in the Federal Funds Rate?
- Interest Rate Implications
– The U.S. Equity Market, Earnings Results So Far, and “Fair Value” Estimates—Point and Range
– Macro Investment Themes in the New Year
REPLAY – GDP Conference Call – Jan 2016[/private]