Experience the Decision Economics Difference for yourself.
REPLAY – Sinai’s GDP Conference Call – 7/30/15
The Economy, Fed, and Markets in the Second Half: Stuck, or Picking Up, Fed “Normalization?”
– Q2 Real GDP—The First Look
- Accelerating Growth? Q3 Track
- Strengths, Weaknesses—Themes
- Consumer as Driver—Still Driving?
- Business Sector Lagging: Risks on Sales and Earnings Growth
- Price Inflation Prospects—Low, High?
– “Basic Prospect” and Macro Alternative Risk Scenarios
– Post-Mortem on Federal Reserve Meeting and Prospect
– Financial Markets Perspectives
- Stock Market—“Yellow Flag” of Caution?
- S&P 500 Operating Earnings and Fair Value—Current Estimates
- Interest Rates