» Retail Sales: Less Upside? Decision Economics

Retail Sales: Less Upside?

Posted January 14, 2014 by rvillareal

December retail sales are on the firm side of general expectations, rising 0.2% in total (Consensus: +0.1%; Decision Economics: +0.3%), with the ex-autos portion up 0.7% (Consensus: +0.4%; Decision Economics: +0.6%).

Not yet a Decision Economics member?  Click here to register for a FREE 30 day trial.  

If you are already a member, click here to login.